4. The prices displayed on our site are correct at the time of display. However we reserve the right to alter prices from time to time without notice. When we have accepted an order we will not change the price that applies to that order.
5. We make every effort to maintain prices but these may be subject to variations caused by factors beyond our control.
6. The prices displayed do not include sales tax. Purchases shipped to Mississippi addresses will attract 7% sales tax, customers with a Mississippi State Tax Exemption certificate must supply a copy of this certificate via email before goods can be purchased net of tax.
7. By placing your order you confirm that you agree to use your correct name, address and contact number and to supply any other details reasonably requested.
8. We accept payment by Paypal. Online payments are processed by Paypal and no credit card information is given to us.
9. Credit and charge card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by the card issuer and we will not be liable for any non-delivery or delay if a card issuer refuses to authorise payment.
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions is to be taken to exclude or restrict rights granted to you by law in respect of goods supplied.
13. We do not accept responsibility for damage to goods caused by you.
14. We will not be liable to any person for damage or loss arising from the use of goods advertised on our site.
15. Without prejudice to your statutory rights the information contained in this site is provided without warranty and in particular we do not represent or warrant that the information is accurate, complete or current or that the use of this site will be uninterrupted or error free.
16. We will not be responsible for claims relating to the availability of our range, our ecommerce engine, our website, place of purchase or the success or level of sales resulting from these.
Dispatch of Goods
17. We will dispatch the goods to the address, which you have given us at the time you make your purchase within 5 working days subject to availability.
18. We will endeavor to ensure that the goods are delivered by the delivery date estimated by us but we cannot guarantee that goods will be delivered by that date. You agree that we will not be liable to you for any loss, damage or charge incurred because of the late delivery of goods.
19. The risk of damage to the goods passes to you once they are delivered to the address specified in your instructions. In snowy conditions – ensure there is not a build-up of snow on the roof as this will but too much strain on the frame and it could collapse.
20. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it at your own expense & risk. You must inform us within 7 days of receipt and return the item in its original unused condition We will refund the product price and original postage only. This will not include the return postage costs. You can expect to be refunded in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 30 days. For items found faulty or not as described, we will replace the item. If this is not possible we will offer a full refund and arrange return of the item at our expense. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
21. Any failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of those terms and conditions.
22. These terms and conditions may be subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Mississippi Law.
At Chicken Safe, Inc.we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy or all our customers and visitors.
The information collected from customers when using this site is used for billing and administration purposes only and will be kept confidential. Contact information collected will be contact details and payment information (credit or debit card information is not stored by us).
When visitors use the website, information such as the ISP's domain, the time accessed and the pages visited will be stored by us. This is to analyse the web traffic and improve content of the site.