4. The prices displayed on our site are correct at the time of display. However we reserve the right to alter prices from time to time without notice. When we have accepted an order we will not change the price that applies to that order.
5. We make every effort to maintain prices but these may be subject to variations caused by factors beyond our control.
6. The prices displayed are inclusive of VAT at the current standard rate. VAT is charged on all sales to customers located within the UK or within another member state of the European Community.
7. By placing your order you confirm that you agree to use your correct name, address and contact number and to supply any other details reasonably requested.
8. We accept payment by Visa/MasterCard/Switch/Solo/Maestro or any other credit card identified on our site. Online payments are processed by Paypoint (Lloyds TSB Cardnet). Telephone payments are processed by the same service.
9. Credit and charge card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by the card issuer and we will not be liable for any non-delivery or delay if a card issuer refuses to authorise payment.
10. You may also pay for goods by sterling cheque drawn on a UK clearing Bank but the goods will not be dispatched until the cheque has cleared.
11. Transmission of your debit or credit card number and other details in relation to payment will be at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility or liability for failures in transmission of information deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any communications by you.
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions is to be taken to exclude or restrict rights granted to you by law in respect of goods supplied. Some goods may be the subject of additional warranties or guarantees given by the their manufacturers direct to you.
13. We do not accept responsibility for damage to goods caused by you.
14. We will not be liable to any person for damage or loss arising from the use of goods advertised on our site.
15. Without prejudice to your statutory rights the information contained in this site is provided without warranty and in particular we do not represent or warrant that the information is accurate, complete or current or that the use of this site will be uninterrupted or error free.
16. We will not be responsible for claims relating to the availability of our range, our ecommerce engine, our website, place of purchase or the success or level of sales resulting from these.
Dispatch of Goods
17. We will deliver the goods to the address, which you have given us at the time you make your purchase within 5 working days subject to availability.
18. We will endeavour to ensure that the goods are delivered by any delivery date estimated by us but we cannot guarantee that goods will be delivered by that date. You agree that we will not be liable to you for any loss, damage or charge incurred because of the late delivery of goods.
19. The risk of damage to the goods passes to you once they are delivered to the address specified in your instructions.
20. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it at your own expense & risk. You must inform us within 7 days of receipt and return the item in its original unused condition We will refund the product price and original postage only. This will not include the return postage costs. You can expect to be refunded in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 30 days. For items found faulty or not as described, we will replace the item. If this is not possible we will offer a full refund and arrange return of the item at our expence. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
21. Any failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of those terms and conditions.
22. These terms and conditions may be subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. We may e-mail you in the future to keep you informed about our products. We do not disclose buyers information to third parties. The type of information we will collect about you includes your name, address, phone number, and email address. We do not store your credit/debit card details. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
Garden Life Ltd
Registered in England & Wales. Company No 07842946